||Park South YMCA
2500 Romine Ave.
Dallas, TX 75215
||Thursday, Feb. 26, 2015
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
||TxDOT, in cooperation with the City of Dallas, will conduct a public meeting for proposed improvements to I-45 and S.M. Wright Freeway (S.M. Wright) near downtown Dallas.
||Proposed improvements include:
- Reconfigure interchange between I-45, S.M. Wright, Cesar Chavez Boulevard and Good Latimer Expressway
- Extend S.M. Wright to connect exclusively to Cesar Chavez Boulevard
- Convert S.M. Wright underpass of MLK Boulevard to an at-grade intersection
- Extend I-45 frontage roads to MLK Boulevard
- Relocate ramps connecting I-45 to MLK Boulevard
- Construct ramp connecting northbound I-45 to Grand Avenue
- Construct ramp connecting southbound Grand Avenue to I-45
- Pedestrian and bicycle improvements
||TxDOT Dallas District