||Sharyland Pioneer High School
10001 N. Shary Road
Mission, TX 78572
||Thursday Nov. 20, 2014
Open House: 5 p.m.
Presentation: 6 p.m.
||TxDOT invites you to a public meeting for proposed improvements to FM 494 from Mile 3 Road to SH 107. Project staff will be on hand to answer questions and provide information. A presentation and public comment period will begin at 6 p.m.
||TxDOT is proposing improvements to FM 494 between Mile 3 Road and SH 107. The proposed project includes:
The proposed project will be constructed in two phases:
- Four 12-foot-wide travel lanes (two lanes in each direction)
- One 16-foot-wide continuous left turn lane
- 10-foot-wide outside shoulders
- An underground storm drain system
- Two drainage outfalls
- Phase I from SH 107 to FM 676 (Mile 5 Road) is funded for construction in 2022 but could start in 2018. The necessary right of way (ROW) would be acquired after receiving environmental clearance.
- Phase II from FM 676 (Mile 5 Road) to FM 1924 (Mile 3 Road) is currently unfunded for ROW and construction. Because Phase I is currently under study, the study for Phase II is also being completed in anticipation of future funding.
||TxDOT Public Information Officer
600 W. I-2
Pharr, TX 78577-1231